S.Y. 2021-2022 : 1ST SEMESTER
Line 1: 02-84783585 / Line 2: 02-86592133 / Line 3: 02-88933368
Author: PLMun Communications Team Date: November 15, 2021
“Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.” Romans 5:3-5
How to endure tough times? This question was answered by the devotional message shared by Ms. Cynthia T. Meneses during the regular Flag-raising ceremony, yesterday, 15 November 2021, at the PLMun Quadrangle. She emphasized having the right perspective while undergoing trials and challenges, which are inevitable in life.
The flag-raising ceremony was hosted by the Planning, Quality Assurance, & Communications Office (PQACO) led by the University Planning Officer, Ms. Cynthia T. Meneses.
Ms. Cynthia T. Meneses finished her Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering at St. Louis University, Baguio. She completed her Master’s degree in Business Administration at the Philippine Christian University (PCU). Ms. Cynthia previously worked at Metropolitan Water and Sewerage System (MWSS) for more than 11 years. Afterward, she served the City Government of Muntinlupa, under the City Planning and Development Office (CPDO), for 15 years. In 2014, and up to the present, she has been serving PLMun as the University Planning Officer and the head of the Planning, Quality Assurance, & Communications Office (PQACO).
The flag-raising ceremony closed with a special message from the University President, Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega, CESE, and the singing of PLMun Hymn.
- Launching of PLMun’s 30th Founding Anniversary on Monday, 22 November 2021.
- Webinar for students led by the PLMun OSA and Admin Office thru the University Clinic, entitled, “PLMun Amidst COVID-19, In your hesitations, we found answers. Stay Protected, Be Vaccinated”, on 15 November 2021 at 9:30 AM.
- Designated parking areas at the PLMun quadrangle. All motorcycles may be parked at the back of the main building and must avoid the emergency exit area.
- Observance of the proper health and safety protocols at all times.
- PLMun Communications Team
Copyright © 2022 Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa. All rights reserved.
Powered by Management Information System (MIS)